I’ve been watching a bunch of the VMworld US session recordings. A couple of sessions were real gems and contain a lot of deep dive info, if you are a geek and like deep technical info make sure to register for the following sessions. These sessions are all by VMware employees who work on the actual product as a developer or technical product manager, so if you have a deep deep question don’t be afraid to ask.
- STO2197 – Storage DRS: Deep Dive and Best Practices
- INF2427 – DRS: Advanced Concepts, Best Practices and Future Directions
- INF1720 – Getting the Most out of vMotion – Architecture, Features, Debugging
- MGT1969 – vCloud Automation Center and NSX Integration Technical Deep Dive
- INF1469 – Extreme Performance Series: Monster VM Performance
Of course there are many many more deep dive sessions, but these are the ones I enjoyed watching and as my time is limited I may not have watched that one ultra deep geek tech session you presented. If you feel a deep dive session is missing. Please leave a comment!
last minute bonus, just watched this session and it was brilliant, especially for those interested in stretched clusters:
Dan Tehranian says
Are the VMworld US 2014 videos online already? If so, where? I could only find the keynotes on YouTube.
Duncan Epping says
NET1583 NSX Depp Dive For vShpere Logical Routing Deep Dive.
One of best sessions I seen so far.
Are they available somewhere for non attendance?
Anonymous Coward says
The latest sessions require a subscription. However prior years may be viewed without a subscription, see: http://www.vmworld.com/community/sessions/