Rob just released a brand new version of RVTools. So what’s new?
Version 3.1 (April, 2011)
- Logon form tab order rearranged
- Logon form will remember your last selected host / vCenter server
- On vInfo new fields Provisioned, Used and shared storage
- On vInfo new fields install Boot Required, number of Virtual Disks
- On vInfo new fields Fault Tolerance State, FT Latency Status, FT Band width and FT Secondary Latency
- On vInfo new field 128-bit SMBIOS UUID of the virtual machine.
- On vDatastore new fields Total provisioned, Used and shared storage
- On vDatastore new fields SIOC enabled flag and congested threshold value
- On vDisk new field disk persistence mode.
- On vNetwork all IP addresses of adapter are now visible
- On vMemory new field distributed Memory Entitlement
- On vCPU new fields static Cpu Entitlement and field distributed Cpu Entitlement
- On vHost new fields Current EVC mode and Max EVC mode
- New batch command line parameters -u user and -p password
- Bugfix: custom fields not always visible on vSnapshot tab.
- Bugfix: Export to Excel, some numeric columns are saved as text instead of numbers
- RVToolsBatch.cmd with send by email example deployed in RVTools program file directory