The Dutch VMUG event has always been infamous for the massive amount of attendees and the excellent agenda. Of course the 2010 edition will be no different. The VMUG Team secured a great selection of speakers, and with roughly 700 attendees I guess you could say that it is a mini-VMworld.
Just for those wondering who will be speaking and what the topics are I made a short summary which is listed below. For the Dutch speaking you can find it as well on the VMUG website.
- VMware Keynote by Richard Garsthagen
- VMware vCloud Director by Willem van Engeland (VMware, Specialist SE Cloud) and Duncan Epping
- vSphere 4 Backup by Doug Hazelman (VEEAM)
- vSphere Disaster Recovery by Gabrie van Zanten (Openline / Gabesvirtualworld.com)
- vSphere Introduction by Viktor van den Berg (XTG / VMUG Leader)
- Advanced Troubleshooting by Eric Sloof (NTPro.nl)
- HA & DRS Q&A by Frank Denneman (VMware) and Duncan Epping
- Project VRC Phase III by Ruben Spruijt (PQR) and Jeroen v.d. Kamp (Login)
- PowerCLI is for Administrators by Alan Renouf (EMC) / Luc Dekens
- VDI & Storage = Deep Impact by Herco van Brug
- Workshop: Customizing vEcoshell for your Environment by Scott Herrold (Quest)
These are not all sessions, but these are the ones I personally wanted to highlight. Just look at those names…. it won’t get any better than that. If you don’t want to miss out on these sessions make sure you sign up now because I bet it will be sold out quickly.
By the way, as Frank and I will be doing a Q&A session on HA & DRS I will be publishing a blog post soon to start gathering questions… So if there is anything regarding HA or DRS you always wanted to have explained let us know. This is your chance.