VMware vCenter Converter Standalone 4.0.1
Latest Version: 4.0.1 | 2009/05/21 | Build: 161434
The VMware vCenter Converter Standalone 4.0.1 release is an update to Converter Standalone 4.0, and includes the following new features:
- Support for vSphere 4.0 as source and destination targets:
- Support for configuring target disks as thin provisioned disks
- Support creation of IDE disks on vSphere 4.0
- Support for backup products to restore vSphere 4.0 virtual machines backed up using VCB
- Support for creation of virtual hardware version 7.0 virtual machines on vSphere 4.0. targets as well as migration of hardware version 7.0 virtual machines from Workstation and Server platforms to vSphere 4.0
- Support for importing OVF 1.0 single virtual machine images.
- Support for customization of Windows Server 2008 guests.