Yellow Bricks is a personal Blog about virtualization(mostly VMware related) maintained by me, Duncan Epping. The name is derived from an Arctic Monkeys song, Old Yellow Bricks. Yellow Bricks are solid but flexible at the same time because you can build virtually anything. Same goes for virtualization, it provides you with a firm foundation while gaining flexibility at the same time. Yellow Bricks, building blocks for virtualization.
Short introduction used on other sites like LinkedIn. :
Duncan Epping is Principal Architect at VMware (R&D, Integration Engineering) and is focused on vCloud / vSphere architecture and integration. Previously, he worked at Oracle and multiple consultancy companies where he had more than 10 years of experience designing and developing infrastructures and deployment best practices. Duncan was among the first VMware Certified Design Experts (VCDX 007) and the main author and owner of the leading VMware/Virtualization blog Yellow-Bricks.com. He is the co-author of multiple books including “VMware vSphere 5.x Clustering Technical Deepdive” (5.0 and 5.1), “VMware vSphere 4.1 HA and DRS Technical Deepdive”, the “VMware vSphere 4.0 Quick Start Guide” and “Foundation for Cloud Computing with VMware vCloud Director”.
- #1 in the top 25 virtualization blogs 2013 on vSphere-Land.com
- Listed in the top 10 Cloud Computing Experts on twitter by Thomson Reuters
- #1 in the Top 25 virtualization blogs 2012 on vsphere-land.com
- Listed in the Top 50 IT blogs 2011
- Listed as the most influential virtualization blogger
- #1 in the Top 25 virtualization blogs 2011 / 2010 / 2009 /2008 on vsphere-land.com
Disclaimer: The views expressed anywhere on this site are strictly mine and not the opinions and views of VMware.