As VMware has just done a major announcement (vSAN 7.0 U1 and vSphere 7.0U1), additional sessions have been added to the VMworld agenda. I already did a top 15 post not too long ago, so I figured I would create a short post that contains my 5 favorite sessions that were just added to the extensive list of available sessions at VMworld. Here we go:
- Introducing VMware HCI Mesh, Powered by vSAN [HCI1405] by Peng Dai and Kris Groh
In this session Peng (lead developer) and Kris(Product Manager) will be telling you all about this cool new feature which allows you to mount vSAN datastores from another vSAN Cluster! Any more I need to say?
- Deep Dive: vSAN Data Persistence Platform [HCI2529] by Gopala and Mansi
You hopefully all have seen the announcements around the vSAN Data Persistence platform by now, Gopala and Mansi will dive deep into what this platform exactly is, what it will bring to you as a customer, and how it works!
- What’s New in vSphere [HCP2110] by Jared Rosoff
I am not 100% sure this session was just added, but I do expect Jared will be discussing some of the enhancements and changes VMware has introduced for vSphere with Tanzu with vSphere 7.0 Update 1. Make sure to attend!
- Maximize the Power of Modern Databases and Stateful Services [HCI1979] Industry panel host by Lee Caswell
This session will be all about the new vSAN Data Persistent platform, partners like Cloudian, Datastax, Dell EMC, and MinIO will be providing details on what they bring to the table and how DPp makes life easier for you as a customer. On top of that, there’s a customer joining the panel as well!
- vSphere with Tanzu Deep Dive [KUB2469] by Bo Fu and Derek Beard
In this session the newly announced VMware vSphere with Tanzu is going to be discussed. Will be an interesting session for sure!