VMware vCenter Multi-Hypervisor Manager 1.1 is a minor release with the following new capabilities:
- Migration of virtual machines from Hyper-V to ESX or ESXi hosts.
- Support for the latest Microsoft Hyper-V3 hypervisor (as well as the earlier versions).
- Increased scalability with regards to the number of supported third-party hosts to 50 (from 20 in MHM 1.0).
- Ability to provide custom certificates for the MHM server from the installer wizard.
- Multiple objects selection in the UI and a number of other usability improvements.
- Plus a number of server and client-side bug fixes.
If you have some Hyper-V hosts in your environment that you want to manage, or need to migrate from Hyper-V to vSphere, then make sure to download this nice vCenter add-on. It is in Beta, and I am certain the engineering team will appreciate all the feedback you can give.