It was a crazy week last week, VMworld 2012 SFO kept us all very very busy. I have a bunch of blog articles to finalize, so more will follow this week. Just a couple of keywords that summarize the craziness of this week for me:
- New book release, vSphere 5.1 Clustering Deepdive
- 5 speaking slots, 1 group discussion slot and 2 “expert” slots
- Meetings, meetings and more meetings
- Receptions and parties, triple booked every evening
- 1200+ copies of the 5.1 book handed out / sold at VMworld!
Just some random pics to give an impression of the week… Thanks everyone for taking these pictures. If you have full res pictures please email them to me (duncan @ yellow-…com).
I want to thank everyone who took the time to say hi, provide feedback, have open discussions or just wanted to shake hands / get books signed. I really appreciate it and it was great meeting all of you!
See you again in Barcelona,