Rob de Veij has just released a new version of RVTools. The update only contains bug fixes but most definitely worth downloading again!
Version 2.8.1 (February 2010)
- On vHost tab new field: number of running vCPUs
- On vSphere VMs in vApp where not displayed.
- Filter not working correct when annotations or custum fields contains null value.
- When NTP server(s) = null the time info fields are not displayed on the vHost tabpage.
- When datastore name or virtual machine name containts spaces the inconsistent foldername check was not working correct.
- Tools health check now only executed for running VMs.