Eric Siebert has created a new poll to update his top 20 bloggers list. As many of you know I had the honor to be on the number one spot for the last three updates. Hopefully I will be part of the top 3 again, but the competition is huge. People like Chad Sakac, Scott Lowe, Scott Drummonds, Alan Renouf and Jason Boche(just to name a few) have a great reputation and have published amazing articles over the last 6 months or longer. Looking back at the past 6 months(since the last voting) my top articles in terms of unique views were:
- IOps(check the comments, it is worth it!
- Active / Standby Etherchannels
- ESXi lessons Learned 1, 2 and 3
- HA Deepdive (which now includes slotsizes)
- Best Practices: running vCenter virtual (vSphere)
- DRS Deepdive
- SRM FAQ
Let the games begin, Start the voting now!